The V-9985 is an in-wall audio mixer that provides active mixing for 1 balanced microphone input and 2 auxiliary inputs. Also supplied is an additional audio input (building page) with an override feature. The V-9985 mounts in a 4 gang deep electrical box and is supplied with a 4 gang White decorator style face plate. Up to 3 additional Remote Modules (V-9984) may be connected to the Main Control Module. Each Remote module adds 1 Balanced Microphone and 1 Auxiliary input. Two pair structured cable is used to connect remote input modules to the main mixer.
- Contemporary styling to match today’s offices, conference rooms and restaurant environments.
- A master volume control is provided for final level adjustments.An 8 segment LED meter provides instant visual indication of audio signal levels.
- The building page input overrides all other sources (voice operated, switch enabled).
- Full frequency range output for speaker s and modified output for horn loads.
- Built in compressor (option switch controlled) evens out loud and quiet inputs.
- Operates on 24Vdc requiring 1 Valcom Power Unit.
Main Control Module
Dimensions: 5″W x 4.25″H x 2”D (12.7cm W x 10.8cm D x 5.08cm H)
Weight: 4 lbs. (1.5Kg)
Remote Input Module
Dimensions: 1.64W x 4.25″H x 2”D (4.17cm W x 10.8cm D x 5.08cm H)
Weight: .25 lbs. (0.1Kg)