The SC-P620 is a highly intelligible and compact horn speaker with a built in 20W digital power amplifier.
It can provide public address announcements and remote paging via network video surveillance applications. This powered horn speaker can operate at extreme temperatures and comes with a powder coated finish and stainless steel screws to ensure its weatherproof capability.
Ideal for both indoor and outdoor applications, such as factories, train stations, airports and shopping centres.
- Power Source – 12 V DC, 2A
- Power Consumption – 15W at rated output, 25W at maximum output
- Input – 0dB, 10k Ohms, Unbalanced (RCA plug)
- Signal Gain – 8, 16, 24, 32dB (factory pre-set to 16dB)
- Volume Adjustment – Internal volume control
- Sound Pressure Level – 113dB (1W, 1m at 500Hz to 2.5kHz peak level) max. SPL (above 120dB)
- Frequency Response – 250Hz – 10 kHz
- Operating Temperature – -20°C – +55°C
- Dust/Water Protection – IP 65
- Finish – Horn Flare: HIPS resin, white (RAL 9010 equivalent) Reflector Horn and Case: ABS resin, white, Brackets, screws and bolts: Stainless steel
- Cable Cord – Length: 2m Flying Lead (RCA plug) and DC socket
- Dimensions – 292(W) x 230 (H) x 280 (D) mm
- Weight – Approx. 1.8kg