Riello iPlug 600VA
The iPLUG series is the ideal solution for household, and small office systems. Its compact size and versatility, push-button operation, LED status panel and user replaceable batteries – make iPlug easy to install within a domestic environment to protect systems from surges and blackouts. When mains power fails, the load is powered by the pseudo-sinewave inverter and built-in battery. PowerShield3 UPS monitoring and control software can be used for an orderly unattended shutdown of IT systems.
Typically the Riello iPlug will give 5 minutes runtime – allowing you to shut down your equipment safely.
PowerShield3 can be downloaded free ofcharge from www.riello-ups.com
- Energy efficient ECO LINE product
- Compact, ergonomic design
- 5 sockets with battery backup
- 3 sockets with surge protection only
- Cold start capability to power up the UPS without mains power
- User replaceable batteries
- USB interface for remote monitoring
- Power cable included
- Protection from short-circuits
- Auto restart – when the mains returns after battery discharge
- GS/Nemko safety marking