The GSM-RELAY is a wireless gsm remote control switch that connects to the GSM phone network.
It has two independent relay switches, one of the relay switches is activated by calling its phone number, it will reject the call without answering and switch on the device connected to it, then there are no call costs incurred when dialling the unit, it will recognise an authorised telephone number calling it and reject the call without answering. The other is an independent relay switch which can be switched on or off by sending the GSM-RELAY an sms text message.
- Real-time & interactive control
- 7 channels 250V / 10A 50 Hz relay contacts
- Works with GSM phones
- Operating temperature (-25 .. +60 °C)
- Relays operates almost every appliance
- Small standby power (< 20mA 12V)
- Relay memory after power failure
- Optional password to keep the system at safety operating mode
- Remote Password change
- Two operating mode optional ( remote setting with GSM phones)
- One relay is woking with the phone calling, and others working with the SMS
- Commands can added to GSM-phone number for ready made commands
- Working voltage is at 12~24V AC /DC.