The snom PA1 audio control system augments your existing SIP PBX with another component of modern communication. The snom PA1 unites the functions of a telephone with a high-performance digital amplifier for broadcasting announcements and supplying background music to assigned rooms, hallways, and office floors.
An announcement via the snom PA1 is effected simply by initiating a call from a snom telephone with its handset, headset, or via handsfree mode. An efficient 4 Watt amplifier provides sufficient coverage for the entire room or floor space (Please note speakers are not included).
If a network video camera is connected to the snom PA1, images can be transmitted to monitors located in other rooms or on other floors.
Several snom PA1 units can be connected to each other via the built-in 10/100mb switch. The snom PA1 can be optionally installed on walls or ceilings.
The PA1 can be power-fed either via Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) or via conventional power supply unit (sold separately). The specific addressing of individual control systems can be centrally configured via the device’s web interface.
Aside of the leading SIP protocol, the PA1 can also be addressed via Multicast, thus enabling one transmitter to simultaneously address many receivers. As with all other snom terminals, updates and configuration changes for the snom PA1 can be centrally effected over the server.
For maintenance purposes, the unit has two 3.5 mm jacks for headset connection. Four freely programmable output pins can be utilized for controlling the snom PA1 via its web interface.
- Power Over Ethernet (PoE)
- Voltage feed via network (PoE): IEEE 802.3af, class 3
- Ethernet: 2 x IEEE 802.3, 10/100 Mbps switch
- SIP communication Multicast
- Central configuration and maintenance
- Web interface menu
- Remote volume configuration
- 4 Watt power amplifier, class D (loudspeaker not included)
- Key for announcement of IP address and for resetting
- 2 LED status indicators
- For maintenance purposes: two 3.5 mm jacks for headphone connection
- 4 freely programmable output pins, configuration via web interface
- Robust housing for wall-mount