The MicroPlayer mkII is a versatile player, specifically designed for installations where broadcast of sounds, music, sound effects or commentaries are required either in a pre-defined playback mode and/or interactive mode.
The MP3/WAV files are stored on a SD/SDHC memory card or USB key. The 2x20W built in digital amplifier is sufficient for small and medium sized premises. The management of the files is simple and only requires a file manager. File naming with the insertion of optional tags determine the player’s conduct.
Power is supplied by a 5v DC plugtop PSU (supplied) or via a USB A connection, which may be via a computer or other source with USB facility.
The new generation MicroPlayer mkII is a flexible audio source which can be used as standalone unit, in integration projects or installation 19″racks thanks to its 1/3 rack format.
- In public places, broadcast messages such as warnings, practical information, directions, assistance
- Audio source for interactive kiosks and terminals
- On machine tools, play alarm messages on defective status detection
- In theme parks, get talking animals to heckle passers-by
- Multilingual broadcast of audio scenes in up to 15 languages
- In museums or art galleries to make objects speak and tell their story
- In funfairs, rides, play sound effects
- Use one player per zone for varied background music programs in hotels, fitness centres
- Add sound to architectural spaces