24V DC Grey Solenoid Bell, Timer and Power Supply
We have combined a 24V Bell, Timer and Power Supply to create a kit suitable for timed notifications controlled by the Danfoss timer.
Grey Solenoid Bell
The solenoid driven bell has been designed and manufactured to withstand harsh environmental conditions. It is ideally suited to heavy duty industrial & marine applications where rugged construction and a high weatherproof classification is required. The bell produces a rich and clear traditional sound that is free from mechanical clatter. Up to 4 x M20 cabling entry knockouts, two from above and one on either side allow for loop in/loop out cabling applications. The A6BM caters for 4 x 2.5mm2 termination inside the enclosure.
- 3 point fix with adjustment slots
- Dustproof and weatherproof
- Loop in & loop out cabling option
- IP66 protection
- 106 dB
- Duty cycle: max 10 mins ON, 30 mins OFF
- AC supply 50/60 Hz
- UV stable polypropelene back box
- Zinc powder coated steel gong
- RoHS compliant
A seven day commercial and industrial control unit for pulsed output, bellringing or siren sounding applications. The program entry is via a membrane keypad and audible feedback. For security it is only possible to enter or change the time, program and extend duration with the removable key in place and turned to the setting position. The Unit features a programmable duration and pulse type, continuous or intermittent. The MAN position of the rocker switch has a momentary push button action.
- Pulse duration of between 1 to 15 seconds
- Powered from mains 220/240V AC @ 50Hz with 15A (5A) switching current rating with SPST contact type
- Dimensions: (HxWxD) 115x228x50mm
- 24V 0.65A
- Universal input 100-240V 50/60HZ
- Conforms to EN60950