The 8301 is a PoE IP Paging Adapter for integrating existing and traditional paging solutions into a VoIP environment, whether premise or hosted. Features include G.722 wideband support with isolated and balanced line output for optimum clarity and intelligibility without hum or noise.
To the network side, the 8301 is a SIP endpoint for easy integration with an IP telephone system and easily configured using the intuitive web interface or provisioning capabilities.
On the paging side, the 8301 provides balanced audio output using both an XLR connector and terminal block for easy connection to an amplifier, along with a dry contact closure if required by the amplifier.
Further speech enhancement is provided by automatic level control, choice of frequency masks, and optional speech compression. Output level is compatible with consumer, commercial, and pro-audio amplifiers requiring either -10 dBm, 0 dBm, or 4 dBu line level.
An audio input (also balanced and isolated to prevent equipment ground loops) can be used for auxiliary input or insertion of the 8301 between existing equipment. This allows IP based paging or emergency notification to take control of the amplifier as necessary.
Multicast capability allows scalability for multiple amplifiers as well as integration with Algo IP speakers in zoned and large scale applications.
- SIP compatibility with all leading UC vendors
- Wideband G.722 codec support for HD Voice
- Multicast for cost effective scalability
- Internal memory for uploaded WAV files or recorded messages
- Dual SIP accounts for page or ring notifictaion
- PoE (Power over Ethernet)
- Configuration via web interface or provisioning server
- Wall mountable or tabletop