The Algo 8188 SIP Ceiling Speaker features dual SIP extensions for voice paging and notification capability. One or both extensions can be registered with any premise or hosted Communication Server supporting 3rd party SIP endpoints.
Wideband G.722 codec support provides optimum speech clarity and intelligibility in an HD Voice environment. Voice paging and notification announcements are easier to understand, particularly in noisy environments.
Scalable and cost effective, the 8188 auto-multicast capability allows a SIP registered speaker to simultaneously stream audio to additional speakers, while actively voice paging or playing a WAV file from memory. No additional SIP licences or paging server are required.
The integrated microphone enables talkback and listens for ambient noise to automatically increase speaker volume when necessary. An auxiliary input allows an optional wall button to initiate a SIP call or generate an announcement.
For ease and simplicity, the PoE blind-mount speaker installs quickly into the ceiling, and announces its static or DHCP IP address for access to the intuitive web interface. Additionally, the 8188 speaker supports auto-provisioning for minimal touch configuration.
- SIP loud ringer, music, paging speaker
- Multicast wide area notification
- Wideband G.722 codec support for HD Voice
- Superb audio clarity and intelligibility
- Configurable through web interface
- Supports auto-provisioning
- Music capable
- Internal memory for uploaded WAV files or recorded messages
- Dual SIP extensions for page or notification
- Programmable relay (dry contact) output
- Programmable relay (dry contact) input or illuminated and supervised wall button
- PoE (Power over Ethernet)