The intercom provides you with reliable service at home, as well as in a company or big office complex. 2N Helios is made on a modular basis, so it can be expanded to incorporate up to 54 push buttons, a camera, card reader or attendance system. Versions with or without a keyboard are available. High quality steel is used to make the 2N Helios door intercom, which means it is resistant to all external effects, thereby guaranteeing a long service life and stable appearance, even when installed outdoors.
It is suitable for all locations with no IP infrastructure, but also for customers who don’t want to invest in an IP solution. You can install the compact 2N Helios intercom simply by connecting it to an analogue branch exchange (PBX), GSM gateway or public telephone network (PSTN). This will therefore integrate easily into the company’s current telephone system. All essential intercom functions can be set up remotely from your telephone with the help of an easy to follow voice menu.
- Stylish door intercom
- 1 buttons
- Extenders available to expand the number of quick dial button up to 54 buttons
- Models can be upgraded with a camera, display or card reader
- Connect to any analogue PBX extension
- Powered from the analogue line
- Remote set-up with easy to follow voice menu
- Weather resistance – Marine Grade Steel case with IP 53 cover
- Various mounting options. Flush mount or On wall mount (requires additional on wall box) weather protection hoods are also available
- Optional vandal resistance masks
- Suitable for office buildings, residential complexes, airports, government institutions, educational facilities and hospitals
- 2 years manufacturers warranty (extended warranty up to 5 years)