9137161KU: Helios Vario Door Intercom,3×2 buttons & Keypad
The 2N Vario 9137161KU is a 3×2 Call Button IP-connected Door Intercom device featuring Keypad – part of the 2N Helios IP Intercom and Access Control range which allows complete system control and distribution over LAN, WAN or web networks.
Combining the latest IP technology with high grade, rugged materials and construction; the 2N 9137161KU Door Intercom unit provides one-to-one audio and video communication with visitors, as well as control access to the building via related 2N Door Lock mechanisms.
The 9137161KU Door Entry model includes keypad for code-controlled access or communication with additional SIP devices on the network. The full Helios range can be integrated into one on-site system or a multi-zone, multi-site system – all within an IP environment using SIP (Session Initiation Protocol).
The 2N Helios Vario IP system also offers a huge range of upgrade options, associated products and accessories, allowing your IP-distributed Door Intercom System to be upgraded and adapted to include Access Control, distributed audio (such as intercom or public address) and video signal distribution.
The 2N Helios IP Vario range is primarily designed for use indoors or protected outdoor areas, having an IP53 protection rating. However, in installations where the devices are recessed into the wall and 2N covering hoods are applied, a greater level of weather protection is provided.
- IP connected Door Intercom
- 6 Buttons / 6 Name Labels
- 11 key integrated Keypad
- SIP communication protocol
- Integrates within a LAN, WAN, Web Ethernet network system
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) (or 12v power supply)
- Integrated web server for configuration
- iPad, iPhone, Smart Phone, Tablet support
- Web Interface Administration / Control of all 2N Helios IP devices from one location
- Stylish, discreet design; robust materials and construction
- IP53 protection rating
- Hermetically sealed buttons
- Backlit buttons with bright white LEDs (brightness adjustable)
- Electronic volume level control