9153102: Helios UNI SIP Intercom End Point – 2 button
The 2N UNI 9153102 is a 2 Button version of 2N’s simple, cost-effective IP-connected Door Intercom system. Utilising the latest IP technology, this simplified version of the 2N Helios IP Door Intercoms may look rather modest in appearance, but includes all the features necessary to provide a professional, hard wearing Intercom end-point for intercom and door access applications.
Using high-grade materials and offering an Ingress Protection rating of IP54, the UNI 915301 IP Door Entry system is ideal for public access and high impact environments such as educational facilities, hospitals, residential complexes and public areas.
The Helio Uni device is both simple to operate and incredibly easy to install; installation is simply a case of installing the device on the wall and connecting an Ethernet cable to the device socket (powered via PoE).
The 2N Uni allows for up to 3 numbers to be dialed sequentially and also allows for opening of doors or gates using a code.
* End-Point License Keys
Please note that license keys may need to be purchased based on the number of IP End Points on the system.
- IP connected Door Intercom
- 2 x Back-lit Intercom Button
- Cost-effective IP door intercom solution
- Stainless steel front panel
- Compatible with 2N Helios IP Manager control software for complete system and device control and configuration
- Tamper Switch for detection of forced opening
- Time profiles allows calls to be routed to different numbers / IP addresses/end points dependent on the time of day
- DTMF switch control allows remote control of door locks (via IP phone keypad, for example)