9151102RW: 2N IP Force with 2 Buttons, RFID Reader Slot and 10W Speaker
The 2N Helios IP Force 9151102R is the most robust of the 2N Door Entry Systems; this model features two Call Buttons and Proximity Card Reader. The RFID Card Reader can be used in conjunction with the 2N Proximity Card or Key Fob for fast, simple, contactless access and access records.
Manufactured in high impact materials and with IP65 ingress protection, this robust Door Entry System is ideal in high risk areas such as public access areas, flats and apartment blocks, prisons, universities, government offices, car parks, hospitals, etc.
Part of the 2N Helios IP-addressable door access range, the IP Force 9151102RW allows complete system control and distribution over LAN, WAN or web networks.
Combining the latest IP technology with high grade, rugged materials and construction; the 2N 9151102RW Door Intercom unit provides one-to-one audio and video communication with visitors, as well as control access to the building via related 2N Door Lock mechanisms.
The 2N Helios IP Force system also offers a huge range of upgrade options, associated products and accessories, allowing your IP-distributed Door Intercom System to be upgraded and adapted to include Access Control, distributed audio (such as intercom or public address) and video signal distribution.
The full Helios Door Access range can be integrated into one on-site system or a multi-zone, multi-site system – all within an IP environment using SIP (Session Initiation Protocol).
- IP connected Door Intercom
- 10 Watt Speaker
- Robust construction and high protection rating for outdoor & high impact / risk applications
- 2 Buttons / 2 Name Labels
- RFID Reader Slot
- SIP communication protocol
- Integrates within a LAN, WAN, Web Ethernet network system
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) (or 12v power supply)
- Integrated web server for configuration
- iPad, iPhone, Smart Phone, Tablet support
- Web Interface Administration / Control of all 2N Helios IP devices from one location
- Stylish, discreet design; robust materials and construction
- IP65 protection rating for weatherproof conditions
- Hermetically sealed buttons
- Backlit buttons with bright white LEDs (brightness adjustable)
- Electronic volume level control