9151101K: Helios IP Force Door Intercom, 1 button and Keypad
The 2N Helios IP Force 9151101K is the most robust of the 2N Door Entry Systems; this model features a single Call Button and Name Label.
Manufactured in high impact materials and with IP65 ingress protection, this robust Door Entry System is ideal in high risk areas such as public access areas, flats and apartment blocks, prisons, universities, government offices, car parks, hospitals, etc.
Part of the 2N Helios IP-addressable door access range, the IP Force 9151101K allows complete system control and distribution over LAN, WAN or web networks.
Combining the latest IP technology with high grade, rugged materials and construction; the 2N 9151101K Door Intercom unit provides one-to-one audio communication with visitors, as well as control access to the building via related 2N Door Lock mechanisms.
The 2N Helios IP Force system also offers a huge range of upgrade options, associated products and accessories, allowing your IP-distributed Door Intercom System to be upgraded and adapted to include Access Control, distributed audio (such as intercom or public address) and video signal distribution.
The full Helios Door Access range can be integrated into one on-site system or a multi-zone, multi-site system – all within an IP environment using SIP (Session Initiation Protocol).
- IP connected Door Intercom
- Robust construction and high protection rating for outdoor & high impact / risk applications
- 1 Button / 1 Name Label
- SIP communication protocol
- Integrates within a LAN, WAN, Web Ethernet network system
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) (or 12v power supply)
- Integrated web server for configuration
- iPad, iPhone, Smart Phone, Tablet support
- Web Interface Administration / Control of all 2N Helios IP devices from one location
- Stylish, discreet design; robust materials and construction
- IP65 protection rating for weatherproof conditions
- Hermetically sealed buttons
- Backlit buttons with bright white LEDs (brightness adjustable)
- Electronic volume level control