Send or receive broadcasted audio and voice to analogue paging speakers within specified zones using the Wahsega IP Paging Zone Controller. The line operates as an independent audio channel which is easily configured via webpages to function as either an input or an output. With a single IP endpoint, multiple configuration scenarios are possible using VoIP, multicasting or unicasting.
Leveraging the power of VoIP, the IP Paging Zone Controller can use any SIP-based telephone system to create a large paging network using existing VoIP telephones. The Wahsega IP Paging Zone Controller with VoIP is perfect for paging applications in school auditoriums, multi-level buildings and retail operations with multiple branch locations.
- SIP Compliant
- Fully configurable via simple webpages
- Easy installation
- Built in Web server
- Remote firmware upgradeable
- Software/configuration reset button
- Multiple mono codecs to choose from
- Customisable line level output gain
- 10/100 Ethernet port with Power-overEthernet (802.3af PoE)
- +9V to +16V DC input (if not using PoE)
- Standard 35mm DIN Rail (top-hat) mounting on bottom or side in any orientation