Please note this product was previously called SIP Speaker Endpoint
The SIP Speaker Audio-over-IP System from 2N provides a new concept in paging / public address distribution and control over the internet or via LAN / WAN connections.
This End-Point Signal-over-IP Interface will connect directly to a loudspeaker / loudspeaker group and, connected to a LAN, WAN or web network, will distribute high quality voice paging from another IP-connected device such as an IP telephone.
Featuring Mic and Line out, each SIP Speaker device can also be connected to an additional PA Amplifier for IP Paging distribution to larger zones and loudspeaker groups.
The 2N SIP Speaker system provides a cost effective and highly flexible new solution to Public Address distribution and is also ideal for safety and security systems, particularly when used in conjunction with the 2N Helios range of IP Access Control products.
The 914401E SIP Speaker Interface can be deployed with existing or newly installed loudspeakers either as a simple IP Public Address System or as a two-way interface using the device’s on-board Microphone input.
Featuring Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) and Multicast, the system has the ability to send voice announcements to any number of SIP Speaker devices on the system, selecting individual end-points or all devices simultaneously.
- Real Time Audio Streaming - The 2N SIP Speaker device features an on-board microphone input, allowing an audio stream from a local microphone to be distributed over the IP system to another device (such as a DVR recorder). For example, the SIP Speaker can be combined with a CCTV camera to receive and send additional audio from a connected microphone back to the DVR or security office.
- Remote Control of Switches - This device includes an on-board Logic Switch Input / Outout, allowing the SIP Speaker to be activated from an additional connected system (for example a control panel or IP phone connected to the system could activate a remote locking mechanism connected to the SIP Speaker device).
- IP Relay - The 2N SIP Speaker also provides IP Relay signal, allowing for communication to separate devices via HTTP.
- Multicast - Multicast allows for fast, simple configuration of an unlimited number of end-point devices to simultaneously receive the same broadcast signal.
*End-Point License Keys Please note that license keys may need to be purchased based on the number of IP End Points on the system.
- Audio-over-IP distribution over web, LAN or WAN connection
- Stand-alone unit - no need for server
- Easily integrates with SIP / VOIP Systems
- Web Interface for configuration and remote control
- Voice Paging bandwidth audio
- Multi-zone, multi-site control and distribution
- Integrated power amplifier (2 x 10W)
- Logic Switching Input / Output for external device control (such as locks, lighting, IR sensors, etc)
- On-board Line Out for connection to additional Power Amplifier
- On-board Mic In for two-way communications
- Power supply via PoE or adapter
- Reduced installation and implementation costs